Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

just transfered my itunes account to a new computer ,when i try to sync i get a 'the ipod is synced with another itunes account'

I have just transferred my itunes account to a new computer and when i try to sync , I get a 'this ipod is synced with another itunes library ,do you want to erase this ipod and sync with this itunes library.will answering 'yes' erase what i currently have on my ipod.i'd like to get an ipad 3, if i cant sort out my account ,I'll get the galaxy note 10.1 !

iPod touch

Posted on Aug 17, 2012 3:21 PM

1 reply

Aug 17, 2012 5:33 PM in response to chris31ca

"I have just transferred my itunes account to a new computer and when i try to sync , I get a 'this ipod is synced with another itunes library ,do you want to erase this ipod and sync with this itunes library"

Correct.

"will answering 'yes' erase what i currently have on my ipod"

Yes.

If you copied everything from your old computer to your new one, as you should always do, then the content will be put right back when you sync.

"i'd like to get an ipad 3, if i cant sort out my account ,I'll get the galaxy note 10.1 !"

OK. We are all itunes users like you. You threat of buying a different device means nothing here.

just transfered my itunes account to a new computer ,when i try to sync i get a 'the ipod is synced with another itunes account'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.