Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the best air printer for the iPad 3

What is the best air printer for iPad 3?

iPad

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 3:12 PM

8 replies

Nov 10, 2012 7:44 AM in response to Cswqueen

I don't have a home office - nor do I have any experience in printers the way some reviewers do. When it comes to printing, all I care is that it actually prints and doesn't jam.

Printers are so inexpensive these days and my old printer was a great Cannon that did it's job - cost about 80 bucks when I purchased. Then I bought an iPad and tried ALL the free printing apps - and even paid for an app that swore it would work with any printer. NOPE.

So, when this printer came up to test - I jumped on it! WOW. Not only is it so easy to set up, even I can do it (didn't even need the disk). It prints anywhere from my iPad and my iPhone. I also love the double sided printing and never realized how much double siding printing I actually do. It's great for long recipes. The photo aspect of it is sharp and clear. I LOVE The scanner and though I rarely use a fax - it's nice to know it's available so I don't have to drive to my local media store. For the price - it's amazing.

It's also super fast compared to my Cannon and super quiet.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0091DPYDU

What is the best air printer for the iPad 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.