Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete iPad iTunes Downloads queue

I purchased a sit com series on my iPad and then paused the downloads. I have watched the series through Apple TV and do not require downloading them to my iPad now. It's around 7GB in all. How do you clear the iPad iTunes download queue now? Swipe does not work nor is there an option to delete.

I would rather not download the data only to delete again.

I've read similar threads in the forum but none match this exact situation.

Thanks.

MacBook Air (11-inch, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion, 2.0Ghz i7, 8GB 1600Mhz

Posted on Aug 21, 2012 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2012 12:41 PM

I've ran into that buying a movie. You cannot cancel it. It has to finish downloading then delete it. I tried emailing apple, they told me to do it that way. I also heard they can clear your queue(apple), but that didn't happen to me. Sorry, I looked everywhere as well. I would buy a movie on my iPad to watch on atv and I had to do it that way. I just purchase from tv now and download later on MacBook or iPad if I want it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2012 12:41 PM in response to Matt NewBones

I've ran into that buying a movie. You cannot cancel it. It has to finish downloading then delete it. I tried emailing apple, they told me to do it that way. I also heard they can clear your queue(apple), but that didn't happen to me. Sorry, I looked everywhere as well. I would buy a movie on my iPad to watch on atv and I had to do it that way. I just purchase from tv now and download later on MacBook or iPad if I want it.

Delete iPad iTunes Downloads queue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.