Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no sound for games, videos or music in my iphone 4s, when I turn up and down volume of my iphone 4s with the side buttons, speaker icon does not increase or dicrease.

There is no sound for games, videos or music in my iphone 4s, when I turn up and down volume of my iphone 4s with the side buttons, speaker icon does not increase or dicrease.

No hay sonido para juegos, videos o música en mi iphone 4s, cuando enciendo y bajar el volumen de mi iphone 4s con los botones laterales, el icono del altavoz no aumenta o disminuye.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Sep 10, 2012 9:53 AM

2 replies

Sep 10, 2012 10:36 AM in response to GerardoBelloA

Double tap home, slide your finger to the right to swap your taskbar twice. Your volume is there too.

Also, be sure you have the silent switch off.

--------------------------------

If your iPhone volume still doesn't work, try shutting the iPhone off completely and restart it.

Last attempt is to visit Apple to fix the problem. They'll replace the iPhone for a possible defection.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.