Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice Memo Retrieving - sync'd with iTunes on sick MAC

This is a fun one and I know there is a solution out there. I just am a bit jet lagged and have no brain power currently.

Problem:
Retrieving Voice Memos from iPhone 4s

Biggest Issue:

Currently my iPhone is sync'd to an iTunes library that is on a MAC that is currently not functioning.

Syncing to iTunes on a new computer it wants to ERASE what I currently have on my iPhone. Thus I cannot retrieve my Voice Memos the normal way at this point in time. They are too large to email and or MMS.

I have backed it up my iPhone to a new computer for safe keeping. Although I do not believe it has backed up my Voice Memos or Photos. Looking into the backup location does not show them.

I have been able to go in and manually copy off my Photos via the old method of copy and paste over the USB cable.

Is there a method / application that I can use to off load my Voice Memos to my (work) Windows laptop?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Kim

Posted on Sep 12, 2012 6:30 AM

There are no replies.

Voice Memo Retrieving - sync'd with iTunes on sick MAC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.