Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iphone 4s connected to a sony bravia tv via a composite HDMI connecter. It will display youtube and other videos but it will not display NFL Redzone. Why????

I have a 4s hooked to my Sony tv via a composite HDMI connecter from apple. It works with Youtube and everything else on my phone But, I can't view NFL Mobile Redzone. What can I do to fix this problem?????? Thanks in advance

iPhone 4S

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 2:39 PM

2 replies

Sep 18, 2012 11:44 PM in response to andy1537

It could be a feature that has been restricted by the application developer. I know that NFL Mobile for Verizon Wireless will not stream from the phones to the television. Another option, have you tried using Apple TV to stream your content to your TV? It might work a little easier than plugging in your device each time and needing to be near your TV. Just a suggestion!

I have an iphone 4s connected to a sony bravia tv via a composite HDMI connecter. It will display youtube and other videos but it will not display NFL Redzone. Why????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.