Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add coupons to passbook

I am kind of confused I am trying to use the new passbook and the only application that I have been able to get to work is walgreens. I was under the impression that you could ad any loyalty card and coupon. This is not really that functional and no where near as cool as it was hyped up to be.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 12:53 PM

9 replies

Sep 20, 2012 1:50 PM in response to dpoirier

I ran across another blog that talked about passsource.com that allows you to create pretty much any type of card and add it to Passbook. I think it's a 3rd party site though so unsure how they might use whatever information you might put into the fields. I'm a little concerned about that, but I used it to populate a few fake cards to see general UI.

Question: After I added a few cards, I can't see any way to re-launch the App Store to get more. There's no App Store button on the interface any more, just 3 cards. What am I missing?

Sep 25, 2012 9:27 AM in response to dpoirier

Yes not many apps are supported yet. I believe that Starbucks is working to update their app to support passbook by the end of the month. I believe that it is just going to take time and you will see more apps added with passbook capability. For example the target app has allowed me to add coupons and gift cards. However I find it a little confusing that each app adds to passbook in its own unique way. It would be helpful to see in the app store wether or not the app offered passbook, much like the Top-In-App Purchases.

How do I add coupons to passbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.