Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My home screen is locked with message "Not Enough Storage" This Ipad cannot be backed up because there is not enough Icloud storage available. You can manage your storage in Settings. But since the screen is locked I can't use setting to do anything.

My home screen is locked with message "Not Enough Storage" This Ipad cannot be backed up because there is not enough Icloud storage available. You can manage your storage in Settings. But since the screen is locked I can't use setting to do anything.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 11:06 AM

Have you tried a reset ? Press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider if it appears), after which the Apple logo should appear - you won't lose any content, it's the iPad equivalent of a reboot.

12 replies

Oct 9, 2012 7:46 AM in response to King_Penguin

You're a genius lol.. I posted the same question about a popup in the way so I can't unlock my screen. I thought if I turned it off and back on then the popup blocker should disappear, but I couldn't even access the power off slider. I never knew how to reset the iPad.. I did what you said and it worked.. yay. My iPad is back in business thanks to you lol... 😀 I saved $20 for a simple tech repair lol, I am a happy lady right now.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.