Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS6 unable to download apps from app store

IOS6 unable to download apps from app store what can I do?

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 6:49 PM

19 replies

Sep 21, 2012 9:42 PM in response to jhager

I figured out my issues. I went to the Apple Store and used their wifi. It worked fine.

Then I came home and it still didn't work. The symptoms are that wifi would work for 20 to 60 seconds and then turn off. In other words I could get the some of a You Tube movie or app download, but then it would stop.

I launched AirPort Utility and there were two firmware updates for my Time Capsule. I have the 1st generation time capsule from 2008. After applying the firmware updates it has fixed my issue.

Nov 21, 2012 5:42 AM in response to Chelsea Mech

i have the same problem. I have an iphone 4 and since i updated to IOS 6 i cannot donlaod any application throgh wifi or 3G form the store i the device. i also recently updated to 6.0.1 ot see if taht might help nothing.. i have reseted and turned on-off wifi and 3g numerous times but stil nada. I can downloda , watch, etc everything else through the web. i have aslo seetd the http to auto in the wfif seting tah soem peolle around teh web suggested... Any more ideas?

IOS6 unable to download apps from app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.