Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download apps after installing iOS 6 on my iPad 2?

After downloading IOS 6 yesterday, I have been unable to download any apps to my iPAD 2. The download also disabled my Zillow App. Any ideas??

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 6:04 AM

12 replies

Sep 23, 2012 9:25 PM in response to Sheraldf

I'm having this issue but with my iPhone 4. Every time I try to download a new app or one of the apps compatible with Passbook it has me put my password in everytime and then says an error has occurred. I can't get past it. I can only download apps I've previously purchased that aren't currently on the phone.

Would the suggestions above help for my phone as it did for the iPad?

Thanks.

UPDATE----

So I did try that trick of holding down both buttons until the phone turns off and the Apple logo shows on the screen. I went to Passbook and then clicked the button to take me to the app store for passbook and tried again the American Airlines app. As before it asked for my password but it's actually downloading like it's suppose to. It's taking a while to download but it's at least working.

Thank you!!!!

Message was edited by: tylerfromcookeville

How can I download apps after installing iOS 6 on my iPad 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.