Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 --- Verizon or ATT - Which is better?

Hi All,

I want to get an iPhone 5 but need help deciding between either ATT or Verizon. I live in SoCal. and would like

- About 4 to 8 gigs data

- the best LTE speed

- Least dropped calls

- Maybe connect data to several devices like Macbook - iPad and iPhone 5 etc... (better on verizon?)

- Least expensive

- and curious how important it is to have data and phone service at the same time like you can on ATT (but not verizon apparently)...

- A friend left ATT (too many dropped calls) for verizon and was happy for a while - but now has problems and misses ATT data/calls at same time feature

Please feel free to state some opinions here....

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 4:58 PM

6 replies

Sep 24, 2012 7:56 PM in response to revDAVE

Your best bet is to talk to people who live in close proximity to your house and work near you. Cell coverage is block by block, not by large areas so that is your best way to determine which is best for you.

I would miss simultaneous call/data as I use it more than occasionally by I know other very smart people here who don't miss it at all. YMMV.

As far as costs you need to go to the website of each provider and do your own comparison.

iPhone 5 --- Verizon or ATT - Which is better?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.