Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I upgraded to iOS 6 now I can't access my yahoo email. I can access my email on my laptop. Any advice?

I upgraded to iOS 6, now I can't access my yahoo email on my iPad. I can access my email on my laptop without any problem. Any advice to rectify this problem?

iPad, iOS 5.1

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 4:36 PM

Not sure if it's an iOS6 issue since Yahoo mail has been buggy at best the past few weeks. I'd give it 24 hours and see if it resolves itself. If not then I'd delete your account and reenter it (you can do that now if you'd like)

I went through two bouts of yahoo mail not working on my iPad and it was pre iOS6. All I could do is check my mail via the web/safari until yahoo figured out whatever they messed up

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2012 4:36 PM in response to Sinanaljassar

Not sure if it's an iOS6 issue since Yahoo mail has been buggy at best the past few weeks. I'd give it 24 hours and see if it resolves itself. If not then I'd delete your account and reenter it (you can do that now if you'd like)

I went through two bouts of yahoo mail not working on my iPad and it was pre iOS6. All I could do is check my mail via the web/safari until yahoo figured out whatever they messed up

I upgraded to iOS 6 now I can't access my yahoo email. I can access my email on my laptop. Any advice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.