Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to know the max price to sell my app or it's item in the apple app store. I look out that is 200 dollars in the google play.

I would like to know the max price to sell my app or it's item in the apple app store. I look out that is 200 dollars in the google play.

I have a plan to sell some expensive items in my app.

So, I would like know the maximum price in the apple app store.

I asked and received the answer it is 200 dollars in the market "google play".

Please allow me know how much is maximum price in the apple app store.

Posted on Sep 25, 2012 6:29 AM

1 reply

Sep 30, 2012 5:52 PM in response to YongKil Park

$1000 (actually $999.99) in American Money.

You would get $700 dollars per app.

If you want something closer to $200, you can market it for $200 (actually $199.99) and get $140 per app.

If you want to make around $200 per app, market it for $300 and get $210 per app.

There are slightly different prices, and you get a slightly different fraction of profits when paid in different currencies.

You said you plan to sell expensive items. That's in-app purchasing and I believe it would have the same price/revenue choices for you.

You only decide the price when you are actually submitting the app to the app store (and you can change it later without approval, even if the app hasn't been released yet).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.