Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is my Privacy Settings so I can allow my twitter app to have access to my photos?

I accidently hit "Don't Allow" when my twitter app said "Twitter" would like to access your photos. How do I change it so I can be able to post pictures on twitter?

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 2:34 PM

4 replies

Jan 7, 2013 12:12 AM in response to Jordan_Brianna

If you want an App to use your existing photos on your iPad, but you do not see it requesitng access to your photos under the regular privacy setting then...you have to go under Settings, Restrictions, then under Privacy click on Photos and you must Allow Changes. Then next time you try to send a picture from Twitter or Facebook it will ask you if you will allow the app access to your photos. Accept.

Jun 16, 2014 9:08 AM in response to Jordan_Brianna

I was setting up my Gopro 3 with an Iphone 5 and when requested to allow for the application to access my location entered "no". I guess the same applies for all postings where people cannot access pictures or videos...

The solution I found was: Go to Settings---General---and at the very bottom there is "Reset" Click reset to set LOCATION and PRIVACY to factory settings. Problem solved!

Jun 16, 2014 9:11 AM in response to al_do

Note that your solution applies to iOS 7 which was not out when the initial post was made.

al_do wrote:

I was setting up my Gopro 3 with an Iphone 5 and when requested to allow for the application to access my location entered "no". I guess the same applies for all postings where people cannot access pictures or videos...

The solution I found was: Go to Settings---General---and at the very bottom there is "Reset" Click reset to set LOCATION and PRIVACY to factory settings. Problem solved!

Where is my Privacy Settings so I can allow my twitter app to have access to my photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.