Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Note-taking, Scanning, and Handwriting Recognition apps

I need to take minutes for a meeting where a hardcopy agenda is handed to me minutes before the meeting starts. I'd like to be able to scan the agenda using my ipad, convert the agenda to editable text (image to text OCR), be able to take handwritten notes in that document (handwriting OCR), convert my writing to text and save the file. And, I need to be offline when I do it all.

I've found good image-to-text apps, good handwriting-to-text apps, and good meeting minute apps, but not something that clearly does everything. I'm alright with using a couple of apps to accomplish this, like if I could scan the agenda and convert it to text with one app (like TextGrabber), then import that file to another app (like Notes Plus) where I could take more handwriting notes that would also be converted to text along with the original agenda text. Remember, it must be offline.

Does anyone know of anything like that? Thanks!

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 11:30 AM

There are no replies.

Note-taking, Scanning, and Handwriting Recognition apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.