Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The battery on my 10 month old I pod touch 4th gen runs down in about 2 hrs .i have turned off all apps and wi fi but it still runs out of power very quickly ...would the guarantee cover this .???

The battery on my10month touch runs down in about 2 hrs ,nothing is running wi fi is off all apps closed is this covered under warranty ???

iPod touch, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 5:28 AM

1 reply

Oct 1, 2012 8:38 AM in response to Malclp

Yes, assuming that it is a manufacturing defect –bad battery or charging circuit, for instance, and not from abuse such as the iPod falling into water. Apple will replace it with a refurbished iPod with a new battery. If you take it to an Apple store they will even transfer the contents of your iPod into the replacement one.

The battery on my 10 month old I pod touch 4th gen runs down in about 2 hrs .i have turned off all apps and wi fi but it still runs out of power very quickly ...would the guarantee cover this .???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.