Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know why I can't get live stock quotes on my iPhone 5? The quotes used to be live on the iPhone 4, but now there's a 20 minute delay on quotes??? If anyone has the answer, thanks for passing it along.

Hi. Does anyone know why I can't get live stock quotes on my iPhone 5? The quotes were live on the iPhone 4, but they're delayed by 20 minutes on the new phone. Thanks for helping.

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 8:42 AM

4 replies

Oct 3, 2012 11:33 AM in response to needleman_mark

Hmmm, that's a really interesting point. I think my quotes are coming from Yahoo, too. It shows the Yahoo icon at the bottom of my stock quotes. Crazy thing is that today my phone is showing that my stock quotes are live...not delayed by 20 minutes! Of course, just last night I bought a $10 app that has live stock quotes! Isn't that always the way! Anyway, thanks so much for taking the time to help me.

Does anyone know why I can't get live stock quotes on my iPhone 5? The quotes used to be live on the iPhone 4, but now there's a 20 minute delay on quotes??? If anyone has the answer, thanks for passing it along.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.