Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No missed text/call/email icon on my iphone 4s IOS 6 banner bar

Recently I upgraded my iPhone 4s to IOS 6. Now I am a bit irritated that I can not see missed text/call/emails on my banner bar (top transparent black bar). I went into setting - notification and opened all the apps that i want to show up on my banner bar. I have restored my iphone and still no missed text/call/ect. on my banner. Please inform me on why this is or let me know how I can fix my mistake. Thanks for your time.

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 4:43 PM

8 replies

Oct 3, 2012 5:42 PM in response to Ender the Bender

The bubble and email icon are something different from what you first described, "top transparent black bar". Also, I cannot see the photo you refer to in your post. If you are asking about phone, the number in the red bubble is the badge icon, and that nees to be turned on in settings, notifications. The same applies for all other notifications you want to show on the lock screen You also need to turn on view in lock screen if you want to see them there.

No missed text/call/email icon on my iphone 4s IOS 6 banner bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.