Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the iCloud backup screen up and it won't let me do anything. It's stuck and I can't shut the ipad down or use the screen at all.

The iCloud back up screen it on my ipad. It won't let me do anything, turn it down or use any of the screen. I have even tried to force shut it down but it won't let me use the screen at all. I plugged it into my main computer to do a backup and it's still stuck.

Help

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 3:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 3:39 PM

I found the answer on another page...thanks anyways!!

6 replies

Oct 4, 2012 3:42 PM in response to sebfreid

It's rude not to share your solution and then mark your answer as correct so that it may help others. So in case anybody else reads this ....

Reboot the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider - let go of the buttons.

That will get you out of that backup screen. There is a reason that screens shows up. You haven't backed up your iPad! Make sure you backup regularly!

I have the iCloud backup screen up and it won't let me do anything. It's stuck and I can't shut the ipad down or use the screen at all.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.