Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 2 no sound while playing without Headphone .

Hi Folks,

Hope you all master mind over there are in good spirits.

It's been while now that all of sudden sound stop coming from my iPad 2 .When I use the side volume up/down,nothing happens and only the icon is displayed that shows just a volume but without any levels to increase the volume.

Strange thing is that when I plug in my headphone into the volume jack of the iPad 2 , sound start coming.

Things I have tried.

1).Tried checking the sound setting in the general-sounds and everything seems to be correct.

2).Verified the side volume /lock button.

3).When I double click the home button and slide to the right , I can see the volume button being displayed there without volume levels and can't even increase the volume.

I am going impatient and It seems that after trying so much , I have to live with issue.If any of you experts have some workaround for me , I would be very much grateful to you.

Apologies ,if I have written this question in wrong way , or if I was not able to make you understand the issue .

Thanks in Advance

Harman Bajwa

iPad 2, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 12:50 PM

There are no replies.

iPad 2 no sound while playing without Headphone .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.