Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After getting wallpaper from HD wallpaper app, I cannot transfer it to my wallpaper on my Iphone 4s. Can anyone instruct me on the correct procedure?

After getting wallpaper from HD wallpaper app, I cannot transfer it to my Iphone wallpaper. Can anyone instruct me on how to do so?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 8:11 AM

2 replies

Oct 8, 2012 8:30 AM in response to yarg0591

You don't need to have the wallpaper in your Settings > Wallpaper. Just copy the photo or graphic into your Camera Roll. You can then choose it in the Settings > Brightness and Wallpaper area. Tap on the area with the thumbnails of your present wallpaper. That will reveal your choices. The Camera Roll, if there is anything in it, will appear as the first choice. Tap Camera Roll and choose your new Wallpaper.

After getting wallpaper from HD wallpaper app, I cannot transfer it to my wallpaper on my Iphone 4s. Can anyone instruct me on the correct procedure?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.