Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i erase my iphone 4s before i sell it?

How do I erase my Iphone 4s before I sell it?

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 11:48 AM

5 replies

Nov 11, 2013 1:41 PM in response to Allan Sampson

I am also trying to completely erase my iphone 4s but it is no longer on the cellular network and it will not connect to wifi (which is why I have a new phone)

When I try to either Restore from iTunes, or Reset and Erase All Content from Settings it asks me to turn off Find My iPhone or enter my iCloud password. But since it cannot access a network this does not work.

Is there another way to do a hard reset wiht the hardware that overrides all of this??

Thanks!

Nov 11, 2013 1:41 PM in response to tarek.

I am also trying to completely erase my iphone 4s but it is no longer on the cellular network and it will not connect to wifi (which is why I have a new phone)

When I try to either Restore from iTunes, or Reset and Erase All Content from Settings it asks me to turn off Find My iPhone or enter my iCloud password. But since it cannot access a network this does not work.

Is there another way to do a hard reset wiht the hardware that overrides all of this??

Thanks!

how do i erase my iphone 4s before i sell it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.