Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I broke my ipad screen how i fix my scree

I broke my ipad screen how i fix my screen

iPad

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 6:32 PM

2 replies

Oct 18, 2012 6:37 PM in response to Heidykm7

Option 1

If you have an iPad 3 and purchased APple Care plus you can pay a $49 fee and exchange your iPad for a refurbished replacement

Option 2

If you have an iPad 2 or didn't purchase Apple Care plus, you can pay a 249+ (299+ for the iPad 3) out of warranty fee to exchange your ipad for a refurbished one

Option 3

You can take your iPad to any non-authorized repair facility and take your chances...but know that using a non-authorized place means any remainder of your factory warranty will be void.

Jan 16, 2013 6:48 AM in response to Skydiver119

Further on Option 3, this can often be a good choice for older iPads, iPads out of warranty, or if you are looking for a cheaper option than Apple is offering.

• Many communities have local repair shops who can fix broken iPad screens. Try Yelp or another local search tool.
  • You can also try a variety of National Mail In repair companies who specialize in iPad Repair such as RepairZoom: http://www.repairzoom.com/ipad-repair.html
  • Always check online reviews and BBB ratings before sending your iPad off for repair!

I broke my ipad screen how i fix my scree

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.