Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get rid of a "Not Enough Storage" pop-up on my IPad2. Can't close it and can't access settings. Can't shut off the device either. It's just locked up. What can I do?

How can I get rid of the "Not Enough Storage" pop-up on my IPad2? It won't go away, I can't cancel it, I can't access settings, and I can turn off the IPad to reboot. It is just locked up.

iPad 2

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 7:16 AM

1 reply

Oct 19, 2012 7:22 AM in response to IPad Help Needed

Reboot the device.

1. Shut down the device by holding the sleep/wake button and the home button at the same time.
  2. Hold them both until you see the screen go black. In some cases, you may need to keep holding them even after the red power off slider appears. If it does, just keep holding it.
  3. Wait until the white Apple logo appears.
  4. When this happens, you can let go - the iPhone is rebooting.

I can't get rid of a "Not Enough Storage" pop-up on my IPad2. Can't close it and can't access settings. Can't shut off the device either. It's just locked up. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.