Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone will not let me turn volume up and the volume doesn't even show up when I try to listen to music, it only makes a text noise half the time but my ringtone still works, but I can't turn it up., any suggestions how to fix it?

My iPhone will not let me turn volume up and the volume doesn't even show up when I try to listen to music, it only makes a text noise half the time but my ringtone still works, but I can't turn it up., any suggestions how to fix it?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 22, 2012 3:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2012 4:01 PM

If in settings, music, volume limit is off then restart your phone first. Hold the home and off button down until the apple symbol comes up.

3 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.