Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My camera app keeps crashing. What do I do?

My camera app has been working perfectly since I upgraded to ios 6. Now every time I try and use it the app crashes when I snap a picture. Any ideas on how to correct this? I'm using the iPhone 4 S.

Thanks! 🙂

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 12:17 PM

While the camera app is on, press and hold the sleep/wake button(top) until you see the red slide to power off message. without sliding the bar, press and hold the home button until the app quits.

After that, clear the music app from memory by doube tapping the home button and clearing it from there by taping and holding and then tapping the minus sign.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2012 12:17 PM in response to rachelpennington

While the camera app is on, press and hold the sleep/wake button(top) until you see the red slide to power off message. without sliding the bar, press and hold the home button until the app quits.

After that, clear the music app from memory by doube tapping the home button and clearing it from there by taping and holding and then tapping the minus sign.

My camera app keeps crashing. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.