Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will iPad mini be available in Walmart stores November 2nd?

Apple says the iPad mini will be available in its retail stores November 2nd. Does that mean it will be available in all stores that sell Apple products then as well? (Specifically Walmart, as that's what's closest to me.) (Also, I'm assuming Walmart will be selling iPad minis since they sell iPads, right?)

Posted on Oct 24, 2012 1:34 PM

5 replies

Oct 24, 2012 5:51 PM in response to frazier52000

I just made a call to walmart in Las Vegas and I was told YES Nov.2 we will be selling the iPad mini at midnight..but also the girl that pick up the phone from the computer section at Walmart did not know what the iPad mini was ? Plus I am the one that told her the date..really quick then she said," not sure but it might be sold on the 2nd or the 6th ?" I really love people that know their stuff..

Nov 1, 2012 1:01 PM in response to frazier52000

I'm the owner of an Apple webblog and I called many Walmart stores around the United Sates to find that they all will be selling the iPad Mini starting 12:00 AM tonight. A few stores mentioned they didn't have much stock, meaning 2 of each configuration (16GB, 32GB, and 64GB - white and black).

Due to hurricane Sandy, a few stores along the east coast don't have any stock. For more information, view the page below.

http://detectapple.com/walmart-offering-ipad-mini-starting-1200-friday-morning/

Will iPad mini be available in Walmart stores November 2nd?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.