Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Ipad displays a message: Not Enough Storage: This ipad cannot be backed up because there is not enough icloud storage available. You can manage your storage in settings.... Ive tried closing and settings but it doesn´t work and cant do anything

My Ipad 3erd Gen... si dsiplayin a message:

"Not Enough Storage: this ipad cannot be backed up because there is noit enough iCloud storage available. you can manage yor setorage in settings"

Ihave tride pushing either Close or Settings and it doesnt do anything, i cant shut down or push a command in setteings mode, the message appears to be frozen in the center of the screen!

HELP!!!!!

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 9:23 AM

Try a reset:

Hold the Sleep and Home button down for about 10 second until you see the Apple logo.

4 replies

My Ipad displays a message: Not Enough Storage: This ipad cannot be backed up because there is not enough icloud storage available. You can manage your storage in settings.... Ive tried closing and settings but it doesn´t work and cant do anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.