Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone not ringing

My iphone 4s has not been ringing or making any ringtone noises since upgrade. When I check my settings, everything is on. I can hear the sounds in the sounds settings but not when someone calls, texts, with typing, etc. Any ideas?

Thank you, Michelle

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 8:43 AM

2 replies

Jan 6, 2013 4:50 PM in response to mpaciliompt

I'm having the same issue and in fact I went to the Genius Bar today and they told me that it could be that my Do Not Disturb function was turned on, so they turned it off and told me that if that doesn't work to do a factory reset...and if that doesn't work to bring it back in... Not exactly the answer I wanted after making a trip to the store but we'll see if the reset helps since turning off the DND did not.

iphone not ringing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.