Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone standard weather app is not accessin local weather

It seems that local weather is now not updating in the standard iPhone weather app, seemed to have started with this issue today & coincidently yahoo Australia has updated its web page so when I click on the yahoo app with in the weather app it takes me to a yahoo news page, I need answers as to why the weather app has failed using the http://m.yahoo.com/?.tsrc=appleww link? Is the server down? Will this be fixed? Any one a clue?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 12:09 AM

21 replies

Nov 20, 2012 4:59 PM in response to Community User

I'm having the same problem here in Carlsbad, CA. I'm on the phone with Apple and they are saying Yahoo is having issues - which doesn't really explain why it's only the "local" weather and not the other cities on my phone. Like all of you, it started this morning for me.

I tried turning on/off my phone, hard restart, and resetting my settings (anything to not resort to restoring it). Nothing worked. So I don't think it is a phone issue and more of a network issue.

iPhone standard weather app is not accessin local weather

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.