Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Price Discount

Basically I'm getting an iPad with Retina display (4th iPad) which is 32gb and wifi only. It's gonna be shared between my Christmas present and birthday (few days after Christmas).

I will be 17 on my birthday and because I live in the UK I will get an NUS (National Union of Students - Discount Card). This card can be used within an Apple Store. Will Apple do student discount at that time of year because I believe that you can use an NUS card at any time of year? Or will Apple only give a student discount at the end of the summer holidays where shops advertise "Back to school" etc.?

Another option for me is if I get an iPad this Friday, since it is Black Friday. However, I have heard that you don't get as much discount on products than if you had a student discount. How much money would I roughly save if I were to buy an 32gb iPad Wifi Only, which normally costs £479, on Black Friday?

Thanks!

Windows Surface Tablet-OTHER, Other OS

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 9:53 AM

1 reply

Nov 20, 2012 9:56 AM in response to MrASagoo

You may want to double check this - but as far as I know, at least in Ireland, there is no educational discount on iPads. Only on Macs. According to Apple "iPads are already agressively priced".

There was "Back to school" offer, where you get iTunes voucher with your iPad (if you're a student and make purchase in online store).

I wouldn't expect discounts pass Black Friday to be honest...

iPad Price Discount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.