Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download Books from Bookbub

How do I download ebooks from Bookbub on my Ipad?

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 9:31 AM

5 replies

Jan 8, 2013 7:35 PM in response to wingfanman

I have a Kindle (bought it before the mini iPad came out) and have been receiveing e-mails from Bookbub for a few months now and I love them! I have a LOT of free books through Amazon as a result. I have not received any spam from them or anyone else since signing up for their e-mail.

My mother just recently got an iPad mini, and I was searching to see if she could use Bookbub as well when I ran across this. I was not sure if they had the same service for iPad or not. Were you able to find out?

Nov 30, 2012 9:48 AM in response to wingfanman

You don't. They're not a bookseller. Here's what the site says:

BookBub is a free email newsletter that keeps you updated about deeply discounted and free digital books. You choose the types of books you'd like to get notified about -- with categories ranging from mysteries to cookbooks -- and we send the best deals in those genres to your inbox.

BookBub doesn't actually sell books. We simply alert you by email to fantastic limited-time offers that can be purchased from retailers like Amazon's Kindle store, Barnes and Noble's Nook store, Apple's iBookstore, and others.

I would not trust their promise not to spam you nor sell your information to spammers myself, but that's your decision.

Regards.

How do I download Books from Bookbub

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.