Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone froze and turned off. It wont turn back on and the screen is blank and glowing. I have tried to reset it and this hasnt worked, i have also tried plugging into itunes and charging and this has also not worked. Help!

My iphone has frozen so i turned it off. It wont turn back on and the screen is blank. I have tried to reset it, charge it and connect it to itunes none of these have worked. Help!

iPhone 4

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 1:42 PM

2 replies

Dec 6, 2012 3:10 PM in response to Lydia.

Given the information supplied, it sounds very similar to what happened to my wife's 4. Locked up...came back on with a blank (bluish) screen...could here emails and text coming through. It would get very hot as well. Our local apple store tried two times to rescue it, ultimately rendering it complete inoperable. I'm sorry to say in our case we had to buy a refurb and trade in the phone for $150, which actually wasn't a bad deal.

There could be other information I'm missing, but I would start with seeing if apple can restore your phone. If they can't, then I'm pretty sure it's dead.

my iphone froze and turned off. It wont turn back on and the screen is blank and glowing. I have tried to reset it and this hasnt worked, i have also tried plugging into itunes and charging and this has also not worked. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.