Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any good visualizers for the iPad that work with iTunes?

I have long wanted to hear my iTunes library through my home cinema system and watch the iTunes visualizer at the same time. Current Macs support mirroring on a TV via Apple TV, but mine are too old. I thought I could get around this with an iPad, but iTunes on the iPad does not feature a visualizer, so I'm looking at third party apps.

I'm not too impressed with the App store search facilities though - it doens't seem to find a lot of things I've been told are on there. The Apple store I visited advised me to go this route, but Gravilocity and Light Beams - two I've been told about - don't show up in the searches.

What I need is a good visualizer that I can run as well as iTunes (not as part of it) so that I can mirror this via Apple TV. I am working on the assumption that an iPad can play iTunes content, and allow you to open another software item on top of it? Sorry if that sounds dumb, but I've never used one.

I'm sure there's probably something out there, but thus far I haven't found it.

At present, what do you see on Apple TV when you play anything from iTunes? I understand front row has gone.

If anyone can give me a few pointers to solve this puzzle, I would be most grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 6:18 AM

There are no replies.

Any good visualizers for the iPad that work with iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.