Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone 5 "End Call" dose not work.

When I am finished with my call I attempt to push the 'End Call' button. The button color changes, signifying an action implimented, but then the screen flashes black then reappears and I am still in the call(timer running). If I depress the home button I return to my home screen with the green banner at the top signifying that I am still in a call. The only current way to terminate my calls is by depressing the power button on top. Unlock slider works and no trouble in any other app in that part of the screen. Is this a known issue, any solutions?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 7:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 7:21 AM

Have you tried resetting your device by pressing and holding the Home button and power button until the silver apple appears?

58 replies

Jan 21, 2013 8:30 AM in response to iron eagle

I'm having this problem, too. I have a LifeProof case, but that doesn't seem to be the cause. With my phone, if I have it on speaker, End Call works fine. It's almost as if the button is desensitized when not on speaker so you don't accidentally hang up. All of the other buttons on the phone work except End Call when I'm on a normal call.

Is anyone from Apple looking into this?

My Iphone 5 "End Call" dose not work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.