Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Would it be possible to pay for an iPhone 5 from America and get it shipped to the uk?

I live in the UK. I currently own an iPhone 4S, I'm on contract with T-Mobile so I wish to keep my contract running. The prices for apple products in the UK are unbelievably high. I was wondering if it would be possible to pay for an iPhone 5 and and iPad mini with the US prices and have it shipped over to the UK? As this would be a cheaper alternative. I would be paying more than double with the UK prices in comparison to the US prices. Please respond as soon as possible.

iPhone 5

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 2:57 PM

3 replies

Dec 26, 2012 5:30 AM in response to MattBullars

MattBullars wrote:

I would be paying more than double with the UK prices in comparison to the US prices. Please respond as soon as possible.

Unlikely. Prices for unlocked iPhone 5 start at $649. Then add taxes which could be anywhere from 1% to 10% based on where the billing address for the credit card is.

Apple will only sale devices online to customers with a billing and shipping address in the country from which they are buying. In other words, to buy and iPhone from the US online store would require a billing and shipping address in the US.

Would it be possible to pay for an iPhone 5 from America and get it shipped to the uk?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.