Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i delete photos from iphone 4s after transferring from pc?

How can I delete photos from iphone 4s after transferring from pc?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 2:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 2:24 AM

You use the same process you used to get them on your phone...the iTunes sync process. Under the Photos tab in iTunes, with your phone connected, remove the checks next to the albums/folders you do not want on your phone, hit the Apply/Sync button.

8 replies

Sep 24, 2013 7:49 AM in response to hrmpam

acapetown is the one who really solved this for me: his suggestion to create an empty folder and sync to that was THE ONLY solution that actually worked for my iphone 4s. Everything else about uncheckign "sync" and unchecking events DID NOT WORK. I think there is more than one glitch in this system because I noticed a lot of other people struggling with the question. Now my phone is light as a feather again and I can actually benefit from backup to the Cloud. Thanks acapetown!

How can i delete photos from iphone 4s after transferring from pc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.