Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have IPhone 4S with 1000 photos that I need to download FROM IPHONE PHOTO LIBRARY to a SanDisk since I nuked my photos on PC. Icloud sysc and sync to PC didi not work and wiped out IPAD Photos.

Question on how to download photos from IPhone 4S to backup SanDisk - nuked files on 1) camera SansDisk and camera download to PC which IPhone and IPad was synced to. When I synced IPad to PC it wiped out all photos so down to just one backup on IPhone.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 6:46 PM

2 replies

Dec 28, 2012 8:26 PM in response to roaminggnome

This helped to know it is one-way and that is why my IPad got nuked. Is there any software you are aware of that can download or transfer photo albums, not camera rolls or those taken by iphone, toa disc? there are apps on itunes that I tr5ied but only worked on camera rolls or phtos take with iphone. I have over 1,000 photos and do not want to make 1,000 emails of redueced size photos that loses original jpg date and data.

Have IPhone 4S with 1000 photos that I need to download FROM IPHONE PHOTO LIBRARY to a SanDisk since I nuked my photos on PC. Icloud sysc and sync to PC didi not work and wiped out IPAD Photos.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.