Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having trouble completeing installation of instragram on iphone 4s. FACEBOOK LOGIN FAILED! even though I have allowed the app in settings/privacy/facebook HELP

Make sure you've allowed instagram to use facebook in iOS settings>privacy>facebook ________ THIS HAS BEEN ALLOWED but message still appears and I cannot use instagram.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 1:50 PM

14 replies

Dec 29, 2012 1:59 PM in response to MO-BEN123

No, I have not forgotten my facebook password. I have just downloaded the instagram app to my iphone and have registered and am trying to complete the installation process. |When I get to FIND YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS, I get the facebook login failed. I even have my emails and passwords the exact same on facebook and instagram.

Dec 31, 2012 1:17 PM in response to DMMer

Something odd is going on with my iphone 4s as well:

Last week my Instagram/iPhone worked just fine and I couls share to Twitter and Facebook with no problems at all. I tried to share a photo to Facebook today. First I get the prompt "Instagram would like to post toyour friends on your behalf." I say "OK."

Then I get the "Facebook Login Failed- Make sure you've allowed Instagram to use Facebook in iOS Settings>Privacy>Facebook."

I go to my Settings>Privacy>Facebook and where it says "Applications that have requested access to your Facebook account will appear here"- there are none. Unlike Twitter which has Instagram listed.

What the **** happened?

Jan 29, 2013 12:18 PM in response to berenzino

Thank you guys

I found the button on the App page (previously it would take me to the Instagram.com instead of the app page)

However, clicking on the "Send to device" didn't resolve anything

Do i need to reboot the phone?

UPD

Even after rebooting the iPhone and retrying to setup Instagram to share to Facebook, I still not able to see Instagram in the Privacy settings

I am having trouble completeing installation of instragram on iphone 4s. FACEBOOK LOGIN FAILED! even though I have allowed the app in settings/privacy/facebook HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.