Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with iPhone 4s since the IOS 6 update

I've had nothing but problems with the IOS 6 update! The day after the update my camera started to slowly go out. I open my camera ap and the "lens cap" appears and then it sits for a few seconds and takes me back to my home screen. Annoying yes, but not the end of the world. But today I wanted to break my phone in half. I started to dial my brother's phone number and before I keyed the last two digits of his number my phone decided to call the number on it's own. I have yet get that off my screen. I can no longer make or receive any calls. When my phone is locked instead of my screen saver appearing my phone displays a screen that looks as though as my husband is trying to call me with his caller id photo- I swipe to "answer" it and it reverts back to the phone screen with keypad and the half dialed cell phone number of my brother! All calls are going straight to voicemail. When I leave the phone ap the green bar appears at the top of the screen and says "tap to return to call". If you tap to return to the call - there it is again-the half dialed number of my brother. I'm losing my mind and so frustrated. I put it into airplane mode hoping to "refresh" it and it still does it in airplane mode. I've never had to reset it and I'm not sure what option of resets to pick. Any advice is welcomed because I'm lost at this point. User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 6, 2013 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2013 8:07 PM

Try to reset the phone. Hold both the home and power buttons at the same time. When the Apple logo appears on the screen, you can release the buttons and wait for the device to reboot. No data is lost during ths process.

3 replies

Problems with iPhone 4s since the IOS 6 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.