Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost mode in iCloud. How to deactivate ?

Hi all.

Today I've lost my iPhone 4 - I went to 'find my iPhone' on my wifes iPhone and logged in to my account. I traced it, found it - and activated "lost mode". A few hours later I picked up my iPhone and the battery was empty.

I charged the phone and tried to start the phone up. Now: All I can se as the velcome screen is the USB-symbol. I have no possibility to unlock it with the code I provided it with earlier today. Simply nothing happens.

I startet up my computer and logged in to iCloud. Here I clicked on the "find my iPhone" app and tried to remove the "lost mode" state. But as the iPhone isn't online I cant seem to unlock it from here..

H E L P !!

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 2:21 PM

4 replies

Lost mode in iCloud. How to deactivate ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.