Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I copy iTunes music to a Kindle Fire HD?

Can I copy iTunes music to a Kindle Fire HD? If so how is it done please?

Kindle Fire HD-OTHER, Other OS

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 8:14 AM

4 replies

Jan 20, 2013 10:58 AM in response to Sampatz

I have checked the Kindle Fire HD instructions but strangely (since it is an Amazon product) it only refers to Amazon purchases,

That's funny. And for some reason the iPod instructions only talk about Apple, not Amazon!

Anyway, if you have the AAC or MP3 files on your computer, whether from iTunes, Amazon MP3, ripped from CD, etc, you can add them to your Kindle Fire HD. Here is a how-to:

http://www.groovypost.com/howto/add-music-files-pc-kindle-fire-hd/

Aug 29, 2015 7:50 AM in response to Sampatz

Yes, but unlike what others have said, you need to start with your Amazon account. Here are highly simplified instructions:

Go to your Amazon account. Go to Amazon music. Choose to upload music to your Cloud from your computer - if you do not already have the music uploader installed, you will be prompted to do so. It is very easy to do; Amazon will walk you right through it.

Once your music is "in" the Cloud, you can then download it to any device you authorize, up to 10. Our family has three Kindles, so they definitely are sharing-friendly.

That is it - Amazon is the key for doing it, not Apple. 😉

Can I copy iTunes music to a Kindle Fire HD?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.