Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone white screen issue

I posted earlier, about my iPhone screen working with another bezel and any motherboard(Logic Board), I have been trying to figure this issue out, I have 2 iPhones. 2 working LCD's and I have 2 working motherboards, 2 of what I thought to be completely identical iPhones. the issue was that everything would work only on one iPhone bezel. The iPhone would boot, no apple logo and as soon as it should go to the lock screen, it instead shows a white screen. So I know all of my parts were good, I tested them all seperately. Now, I've noticed that on the bezel that it wont work on, I had a torn front camera flex cable, I was wondering if this could be the reason that the iPhone does this. Any information would be helpful, that's literally the only thing that I've discovered that is broken, all other cables seem to be fine. all parts are fine, Thanks in advance.

iPhone 4

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 10:04 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone white screen issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.