Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 6 battery drain

seriously what is going on......

i updated late last night and have noticed all day that my battery is draining OUT OF CONTROL FAST.

example: I just had 49% battery as i unplugged my phone from the charger. I was on WIFI. Opened simpsons tapped out......played it literally less than 2minutes....i think less than 1 minute but giving the benifit of the doubt AND WHEN I CLOSED THE APP IT WAS AT 11%?????!?!?!?!?!?!?! Are you kidding me apple. THIS HAPPENS EVERYTIME YOU DO AN UPDATE!!! HOW HARD IS IT TO LEARN TO GET THIS RIGHT???????? FOR HOW MUCH MONEY YOU TAKE FROM EVERYONE THIS SHOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE ANYMORE!!!

OTHER THINGS THAT YOU CLEARLY SUCK AT AS WELL:

-Posting things to facebook....it is cool that you can do all these things that are integrated into SIRI etc.....but sometimes (ALL THE TIME) i am reading an article or looking at a picture and i want to post it to a friends wall.....seriously.....how hard is it to add a feature to be able to post it to a friends wall....not just post it to my wall and tag them in it IT IS ANNOYINGGGGGGG ANDROID HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND YEAR. SERIOUSLY.

-why the H*** cant i rename my pictures EVEN MY BALCKBERRY 8330 WAS ABLE TO DO THIS ARE YOU KIDDING ME

apparently since steve has passed (rest his soul) you guys have no idea what (the opposite of heaven) you are doing and it is getting old.....no wonder android has 80% of the market share in phone....ohhhhhhhhhhhh you added almost an inch to the iphone 5 bahahahahahhaa are you kidding me??????? the iphone 5 was a joke and the sales have proved that.....get back to innovating and quit restricting everything and maybe you would be back on top.

im sorry to rant but these problems....along with sooooooooo many others have been lingering since the original iphone

HURRRRRRRRY. RUNNNNNNN. GET ON YA GAME PLEASE

update: while i was writting this my phone was locked and was on 11% and haven't looked at it. I just hit the lock button and it is at 5% LMAO. ARE YOU SERIOUS??????? this is getting old real fast.

stick to making computers and quit the phone game while you still have some dignity.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1, this drains my battery out of contr

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 7:40 PM

There are no replies.

ios 6 battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.