Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought an iPhone 3GS from eBay all was fine until I had to restore software and now it won't activate I've been ushering a 3 SIM card but now it's just saying your phone could not be activated help plz

I bought an iPhone 3GS from eBay all was fine until I had an hardware fault I sorted that out on mp pc and now it won't activate I've been using a 3 SIM card since I have had it and it just won't activate.as far as I'm aware I bought the phone as new so no jailbreak can any1 help

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1

Posted on Jan 31, 2013 10:43 AM

1 reply

I bought an iPhone 3GS from eBay all was fine until I had to restore software and now it won't activate I've been ushering a 3 SIM card but now it's just saying your phone could not be activated help plz

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.