Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We want to automate Iphone mobile app's, can anybody give the details of the Mobile Automations tools that are certified the by the Apple, here i am having some of the tool names but i could not be able to figure out whether Apple has cerified those tools

Hi All,

We are planning to regress IOS mobile app that were developed in our organization with the help of Mobile Automation tools that were available int he market both commericial as well as non-commercial. Can anyone please provide us with list of tool that were certified by the apple to use for our needs in the functional as well as regression of the developed applications. I am having a list of tools that we got from the net when browsed,

UIAutomation

TestFlight

SeeTestMobile

M-eux

NativeDriver

Frank

FoneMonkey / Mokey Talk

DeviceAnyWhere

KIF

LessPainful

iCuke

UISpec

Zap-Fix

TestQuest

T-Plan Robot

Sikuli

TestPlant

Can any one of you let me know from the list as what are the tools that was certified the apple, apart from this list anyother tools that i may miss from the list that were certified by the Apple

Revert back ASAP

Wating for the reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2013 11:05 PM

There are no replies.

We want to automate Iphone mobile app's, can anybody give the details of the Mobile Automations tools that are certified the by the Apple, here i am having some of the tool names but i could not be able to figure out whether Apple has cerified those tools

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.