Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not restore my Ipad 2

Hi all

Please help. I tried to update my Ipad 2 to IOS 6 , but I dont know what happed , I saw the apple logo and the loading bar moving ,so I left it there . When I got back to it was blank , so I turned it on and the plug into itunes logo appeared . So , I plugged it into the computer and Itunes said ipad in recovery mode , so i clicked update and restore , then the loading bar came up on itunes , nothing came up until it finished and then , Itunes says it got disrupted , check your wifi connections and try again later . my connections are always five bars and i did not do anything when it was updating , it tried about four times but it said that every time .

Please help , I will do anything to see the homescreen again.😟

iPad 2

Posted on Feb 3, 2013 2:07 PM

3 replies

Can not restore my Ipad 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.