Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 just updated to 6.1 and now it wont start it wants to restore, i tried to restore but now it is not recognised by itunes. what is the issue with update 6.1 and how do i fix the iPhone?

iPhone 4 just updated to 6.1 and now it wont start it wants to restore, i tried to restore but now it is not recognised by itunes. what is the issue with update 6.1 and how do i fix the iPhone?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 4, 2013 1:18 AM

3 replies

Feb 4, 2013 6:29 AM in response to reecefromkinross

OK good. Did you stream or import the photos to your computer before? if so you can select which photos from the computer you want to sync to the iPhone (iTunes).

I remember that there also is a method to restore the emails (pop email) from your computer, but i do not remember how. But if you use an imap email (like gmail and so on) this is not relevant because email app open it will sync with the server.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.