Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I sync iTunes between my iPhone 4 and my PC, does it also download my iPhone browser history to my PC? My PC is not a Mac and doesn't have Safari. Thanks!

When I sync iTunes between my iPhone 4 and my PC, does it also download my iPhone browser history to my PC? My PC is not a Mac and doesn't have Safari. Thanks!

iPhone 4

Posted on Feb 4, 2013 8:41 AM

2 replies

Feb 4, 2013 9:22 AM in response to JeauxM

I'm not sure but I think as browser history is just a series of URL links they would work with any browser. I found this info

Symptoms

When syncing iPhone or iPod touch bookmarks between Safari and Internet Explorer in Microsoft Windows, the Favorites bar in Internet Explorer 7 and 8 may not refresh to reflect changes or updates to the bookmarks.

For example, if you sync Safari bookmarks to your device and then make changes to the bookmarks on the device (such as deleting some bookmarks, editing the web address, re-arranging the order of the bookmarks), when you then sync those bookmarks to Internet Explorer, the changes will not be reflected in the Favorites bar for Internet Explorer.

Resolution

To refresh the Favorites bar, quit and reopen Internet Explorer.

Seems to indicate they work with internet Explorer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.