Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove sticker on the home screen botton

Can anyone help me out.. I want to remove the sticker on my home screen botton.. But i dont how to remove it.. If anyone can help me out i really appreciate it.. thanks...

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Feb 8, 2013 11:43 AM

3 replies

Apr 18, 2014 4:09 PM in response to angel_badz

I came across this discussion while searching the net how to remove this (plastic)decorative "button sticker" from the Home button of my phone that started to annoy me after only two days.

I did not want to apply any chemicals on my device.

I got a small needle with very sharp end, and gently pushed in the center of the round sticker, just enough to get some "leverage", and lifted, and voila!

I was surprised to see almost nothing on the back of the sticker but it seemed so impossible to remove ... guess the sphere-shaped sticker made it so.

Hope this helps.

how to remove sticker on the home screen botton

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.